Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 Overview
The Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 is a compact and streamlined rowing machine initially released in 2019 that would be an excellent addition to any home gym.
This model, manufactured by leading exercise production Stamina, provides users with a practical workout for all, regardless of age, experience, or desired effect. We will look at all the functions and features of this Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 review to help you decide if this product is suitable for your fitness needs.
Stamina has been a developer in the fitness equipment industry for over 30 years and has remained devoted to producing quality products that continue to leave customers satisfied. While Stamina products make customers break into a sweat only when using the product, their competitor’s pricing often starts at the checkout.
Stamina was one of the initial exercise equipment companies to be featured on televised infomercials and continues to be advertised by brands such as Cosmopolitan, Body by Jake, and Suzan Somers. The company has ensured accessibility for buyers, as products, such as the BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052, can be purchased on Amazon or Walmart, to name a few.
In a world where home gyms and work-outs are the new norms, this affordable brand’s reliability, affordability, and efficacy are well reflected in the BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052, as it has left very few disappointed.
The Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 is an excellent addition to any beginner or intermediate rower’s workout routine. This rower offers users an easily stored, comfortable, and reliable machine built for those looking to begin their rowing journey or embrace exercise with open, ready-to-tone arms.
The Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 is a single hydraulic cylinder resistance machine, which essentially means that this model is the simplest to set up and use. At the price of $249.99, this grade of rower has steadily been popular since its release in 2019; it’s referred to as an agreeable machine for all users.
The following Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 review will provide readers with a thorough description and glance at all this product offers, such as value, efficacy, and features.
- The BodyTrac Glider 1052 provides affordable pricing for those interested in a base model rowing machine.
- Low noise production, which is excellent for in-home workouts and makes for a much more enjoyable experience as rowing machines tend to be loud.
- It can be stored quite easily; convenient for regularly bringing in and out of closet spaces or tucking away.
- User-friendly setup without needing to call in your local gym friend!
- Allows access to the free intelligent audio coaching app called müüv, which provides all BodyTrac Glider 1052 owners with guided workouts explicitly tailored to their needs, goals, and equipment.
- Solid steel body frame for your soon-to-be solid frame!
- Stamina offers purchasers free shipping and amazing customer service.
- The BodyTrac Glider 1052 is meant for users to introduce themselves to the world of rowing machines and therefore meant for non-exhaustive, prolonged, or aggressive workouts. This rowing machine is best for users who intend to work out moderately and cost-effectively.
- It has been reviewed that there have been moderate issues with the strap on the footplates. Users often found ways to resolve the issue on their own, or have contacted Stamina’s fantastic customer support and gotten repairs under the conditional warranty.
- 58.25 x 42.5 x 18.125
- Stored Dimensions
- 127 x 29.21 x 22.86 cm
- 39 lbs
- Steel frame, aluminum center beam.
- Foldable, padded, and full-motion rowing arms.
- LCD monitors track metrics such as time, calories burned, stroke count, and total strokes.
- Low-impact, full-motion rowing machine that mimics being on water. Targets cardiovascular fitness and all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks.
- How many videos
- Free access to 3 müüv workouts, the free smart audio coaching app. müüv helps you move 500+ minutes per month with the right mix of cardio, strength, and flexibility for a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Follow-along assembly video, personalized workouts tailored to the equipment you own, and an ad-free music listening experience from iHeartRadio.
- Equipped with an adjustable hydraulic cylinder for different levels of intensity.
- Heart rate
- Does not track heart rate.
- With dual rowers, the machine is meant to act as a simulator of the real experience and motion displayed on the water.
- Padded and adjustable seat.
- 90 day warranty for all parts.
- 1 year warranty for the frame.
The Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 uses an adjustable hydraulic cylinder. This form of resistance allows users to feel as though they are actually rowing through the water.
This resistance model also has a more straightforward mechanism used when paddling and, therefore, more popular amongst those looking to target their upper body and cardiovascular health during their workout.
The compactable feature and size of the product have also added to the benefits of this form of resistance rower.
Typically the hydraulic rowers are less desirable than their water or air counterparts due to the overall smoothness. Despite that small comparison, the Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 offers a form of hydraulic cylinder rowing machine many competitors do not.
Among these is the capability to adjust resistance and two “oars” that attempt best to emulate the actual rowing experience.
The hydraulic cylinder used on the Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 is much quieter than other models of resistance mechanisms. This model also offers adjustable resistance levels to tailor workouts perfectly to different intensities and gain the desired effects users are seeking.
The Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 offers highly budget-friendly pricing to those not interested in breaking the bank. This machine is comparable to other models in its category, as it does provide adjustable resistance levels, full range of motion rowing arms, and desirable storage capability.
The phrase you get what you pay for never fails when researching or looking into a product, especially in regards to health and fitness. When referencing the Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052, users are receiving an affordable, compact, and introductory workout machine.
The Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 can be purchased on the Stamina Products website, Amazon, and Walmart.com.
If you are looking for online purchases, the three websites above offer purchases online and delivery to your address. Currently, due to COVID-19, Walmart is offering curbside pickup from their locations if that is more desirable, while some sites offer limited in-store shopping.
Shipping & Assembly
Stamina only offers customers in the continental U.S. free shipping. All orders are shipped using U.P.S., and shipping times are entirely dependent on the buyers’ location, the platform used to purchase the BodyTrac Glider (on the product website, Amazon, etc.). Typically, shipping to Canada will range from 2-10 business days.
The Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 will arrive in a parcel (box) with the dimensions of 127 x 29.21 x 22.86 cm and weighing an estimated 39 Ibs. It is advised that you seek help lifting or moving the parcel upon delivery if you need assistance.
This rowing machine is one of the more accessible models to set up due to it being a base model and requiring few pieces. Setup will take at least twenty minutes, and maximum setup time can be estimated to be forty-five minutes. The instructions are very concise and clear and leave little to be deciphered. The package will also include all tools, screws, and parts necessary to set up.
The BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052’s additional setup includes the LCD monitor. Additionally, you can download the müüv coaching app on the Apple App Store or the Google Play store. This free app will help guide users through three free exercises, which is a fantastic feature for new users.
Design and Features
The Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 has a very sturdy frame with very accommodating and comfortable stylistic features.
For the price of this model, users will believe they are in a gym working on a low-impact machine that does not leave the body in any discomfort during workouts. The design is clean with no hints of outdated or outstanding decor, a fantastic feature, so nobody has to worry about ruining their Instagram-worthy, home gym aesthetics!
The seat is exceptionally comfortable as it is moulded and cushioned, which is definitely preferable for low-intensity workouts at longer intervals. It is also equipped with textured footplates, and the padded handle grips offer further stability and comfort.
With these features, the BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 provides users with a comfortable, low-impact workout that will only leave joints feeling tired from exercising while not being strained or burdened.
For a hydraulic rowing machine, the BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 offers a very agreeable weight capacity of 250 Ibs and is suitable for those with a height between 4’9” and 6’4”.
This machine is best suited for men and women of average weight with those guidelines, ranging across all ages. Users that are new to rowing and exercising, in general, will be delighted by the capacity of this rowing machine and will find its features are agreeable for beginning their fitness journey.
A review written on the Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 product page states that this rowing machine is perfect for the user at the age of 81. The user declares that they have an array of experience on rowing machines and that the ease of storage, along with the authentic feeling of realistic rowing itself, impressed them enough to leave a 5 /5-star rating.
Another reviewer left another five stars on Amazon and, at the height of 6’3” stated that the machine offered comfortable and effective workouts.
Amazon reviews revealed that the BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 is an excellent piece of equipment for those not looking to push themselves or the machine to their limits but enjoy a workout that best simulates the experience of rowing itself.
The BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 has a blue, black, and white LCD monitor that will track all fitness units (calories, total strokes, and a stroke count). This will also display the current time which the provided manual will guide you through setting.
The monitor is equipped with three buttons; MODE, SET, and RESET. These allow users to set target workout goals and values easily. The monitor also offers a stand for phones and tablets, which primarily will come in handy while following guided workouts provided on the partner company müüv.
Stamina does not offer a membership for their workout products.
One of the most common reviews of the Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 is its ability to be compacted and being extremely easy to store in multiple locations. The ideal place for storing this rowing machine is in a closet, tucked against a wall, or possibly under a bed, depending on the dimensions.
Unlike bulkier models and brands of rowing machines, the BodyTrac Glider 1052 can be very easily stored. Almost any age can keep this rower alone. However, if lifting the machine, you may require assistance, as it can be heavy for older users weighing nearly 40 Ibs.
Stamina offers purchasers a warranty of 90 days for all parts included and a very convenient warranty of one year for the frame. The conditions of the warranty may vary per part; however, it is assured that a 90-day warranty is guaranteed.
As with most warranties, Stamina Products guarantee a warranty on all products that have malfunctioned during regular use. In applying for this warranty, Stamina will repair and/ or replace the damaged parts at no charge to the user.
The Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 is perfect for someone who is looking to gain insight into the potentials of rowing as an experience. By providing low-intensity with a workout, this machine is ideal for those introducing themselves to the movement and mechanism of rowing or who tend to exercise moderately.
Customers will be satisfied most by this product if they are looking for a Rowing machine that does not carry the weight of a daunting price tag while also not exposing them to the luxurious amenities of expensive models. Especially with the additional benefit of its small size, and therefore the capability of ease of storage is all more alluring to those perhaps not dedicated to setting up a home gym right now. Nonetheless, the Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 has proven itself to be a versatile and overall well-rounded piece of rowing equipment for those interested in getting into a row-tine and starting their fitness journey.
Where can I purchase the Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052?
- The Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 can be purchased on the Stamina Products website, Amazon, and select Walmart locations.
Is there a Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 discount?
- There are currently no discounts available for this rowing machine.
Does the Stamina BodyTrac Glider Rowing Machine 1052 fold?
- This model of rowing machine offered by Stamina has handles that fold to make it more easily stored. The pedals will also bend both back and forth to be more maneuverable when interested in keeping in compact places. The manual included with purchase also guidelines on how to easily remove and re-attach certain parts, such as the monitor and seat, if additional steps are needed to store the machine.
Can you lose belly fat on a rowing machine?
- Rowing machines are an excellent form of cardiovascular exercise (cardio) and a great way to burn all kinds of body fat. Rowing activates nearly the whole body during the workout, making it an effective way to not only burn belly, back, arm, and leg fat it also builds and tones muscle in the process.
Is rowing better for you than running?
- While running is typically seen as the hail-mary of cardio exercises, rowing has actually been known to burn more calories and activate more muscles during a given workout than running. Running is also quite strenuous on muscles, joints, and bones, often resulting in long-term aches and pains after a workout. Rowing is an effective, efficient exercise that is easy on the body while effectively targeting fat and building muscle.
How to contact Stamina Products?
- Submitting a form on their website.
- Customer service phone number: 1-800-375-7520
- Customer service email: [email protected]
- Media contact phone number: 417-889-7011
- Media contact email: [email protected]